06 Feb Easter Mini Sessions 2013 in Atascocita
Easter Mini Sessions 2013 in Atascocita March 2nd, 2013.
Shine your white patent shoes and fluff your petticoats because spring is almost here and we are ready for some great Easter portraits! Mini sessions are great for entire families or just the kids. You could even bring your furry best friend along to the session too!
We only have two mini session days a year ( Easter in March and Holiday in November ) and the first one is in less than a month! Easter Mini’s will be held in the Atascocita area. Based on weather conditions and how the flowers are blooming I will choose the best location the week before. You will receive an email with a map to confirm the location. Session times start in the morning at 10:30 and end in the evening at 4:45 with a break in the middle of the day. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form to see which spots are still available.
Feel free to bring the entire family to this shoot. The base fee includes up to five people from one family and you can add additional families to your photo for an additional sitting fee or add individual people for 25 each.
After your session I will select and edit the best photos from your day and send them to you on a photo disc. You can then print these images up to 8 x 12 as many time as you choose. You can also share the images with family and friends on Facebook and other social media sites. If you would like to make canvases or large wall prints, please let me know and I can send you our product price list. We provide customer white-glove service for all of our photo product and print orders.
What should you do to prepare for your session? Keep these things in mind:
- 1. You don’t have to exactly match. Do try coordinating the outfits with similar colors and textures to get a cohesive look.
- Layers are always flattering and interesting.
- Usually, I recommend to wear some sort of sleeve.
- Keep hair simple. You want to look like yourself in your photos.
- Ladies – a touch of lip gloss will freshen up your look.
- This will be an outdoor shoot so plan your footwear accordingly.
- Guys – If you don’t usually have a beard – make time to shave that day. You’ll be glad you did.
- If you like, bring a blanket for your family to hang out on for a couple of poses.
- Bring your best smile!
- Have Fun! It will show in your photos. 😀
Mark you calendar for March 2, 2013 and email us to get your session time secured before they fill up.